Mediware Information Systems is seeking an experienced senior developer to join a talented development team to develop interfaces for an enterprise application (Java/Swing/SQL) in healthcare.
Responsibilities will include:
- Functional and technical software and database design
- Writing technical specifications suitable for team software development
- Writing unit test plans and test code
- Hands-on interface development; on-going maintenance and support
- Coordination with support/implementation personnel to triage customer issues and ensure their successful resolution
- Provide technical guidance to other team members to ensure consistency of user interface and proper adherence to system architecture
Our ideal candidate will have a talent for developing sophisticated tools to allow our customers to reap the maximum benefit from our software.
- A minimum of five years of object-oriented software development using Java and Swing
- Experience interfacing multiple disparate systems using XML, Web Services, Stored Procedures, Batch Processes, etc.
- Significant experience building database applications, preferably with SQL Server
- Experience with most or all of the following tools/technologies: SQL Server, SQL, JDBC, JUnit, Eclipse, ANT, XML
- Proficiency in all phases of systems development, including design, coding, and delivery
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and leadership aptitudes
- Ability to meet project deadlines and influence others
- Ability to manage your own project plan
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of healthcare applications highly desirable
Mediware's RI office is located in Cranston and offers attractive salaries, paid time off (PTO) and healthcare benefits.
To be considered, send resume with salary history/requirements to:
Mediware Information Systems
41 Sharpe Drive
Cranston, RI 02920
Fax (401) 572-3350
or e-mail: email@example.com
Individuals only, no agencies, please.